We are happy to announce our call for finished artworks or on-going art-projects related to the Artificial Intelligence and Art. All kind of aesthetic, conceptual and technical approaches are welcome. The selected proposals will be presented at the AIFA event in an hybrid art-exhibition in November 2022 as part of the activities of the Pavilion of AI & Art for ESCH’2022, the Luxembourg European Capital of Culture. Moreover, selected artists will participate in this year VR exhibition as well. A catalog containing the all the participant artworks will be published.
- Tittle of the artwork or art-proyect.
- Technical data including: technique, format, dimensions and year of creation
- Statement of the artwork
- Representative photo of the artwork at a mínimum size of 1920×1080 pixels
- Profile picture of the author/authors.
- Bio of the artists or collective (written between using 150 and 200 words)
- Video online link
The dimensions of the video would be of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) and its duration between 2 and 5 minutes. The videos should have captions / or voice in English
Contents of the explanatory video:
- The idea itself
- Sketches and / or graphics of the assembly
- Simulation or demo
All the proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artworks submission deadline: 30 September, 2022
- Artists notification: 10 October, 2022
- Art exhibition and SW catwalk-performance celebration: From 28 to 30 November, 2022