Designer, Artist and Professor at the Faculty of Fine Arts of University of Seville Yolanda Spinola-Elias will present a hi-tech, environmentally friendly and aesthetic collection of intelligent designs garments.
It will be pointing out the future of relation between fashion, artificial intelligence and society.
Under the concept of Ecologies of Art, the SW is intended to join the theoretical concepts discussed in the conference and, thus, represent its experimental part where to link Art, Science, Technology and Society.
The creation is developed with the collaboration of other professors, students and technical support.
The event will be conducted online via Zoom.
https://zoom.us/j/95090599775 Pass code: 344534
SAVE THE DATE AND DON’T MISS!
- Full paper submission deadline: 30 September, 2022
- Author notification: 10 October, 2022
- Final paper submission deadline: 1 November, 2022
- Artworks submission deadline: 30 September, 2022
- Artists notification: 10 October, 2022